NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Rosie Riveters x The Crossing Clarendon Women’s History Hunt sweepstakes (“Campaign”) is open only to those who participate in the sweepstakes by “following” @thecrossingclarendon on Instagram, “following” @RosieRiveters on Instagram, and tagging a friend. Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period:Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 9 AM EST and ending Friday, April 1, 2022 at 9PM EST. All online entries must be received by Friday, April 1st at 9PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by i)“following” @thecrossingclarendon on Instagram, ii) “following” @RosieRiveters on Instagram, and iii) tagging a friend i.e., another Instagram user. Each of these three steps must be performed in order to constitute one contest entry. Each contest entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rosie Riveters.
- Prizes:Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one Apple gift card with a $250 retail value. There will be two total winners. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rosie Riveters and The Clarendon Crossing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:Winners (two total) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rosie Riveters. Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon shall have no liability for the Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If either Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days time from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ROSIE RIVETERS’ AND THE CROSSING CLARNDON’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon, anyone acting on behalf of Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon and Rosie Riveters’ and/or The Crossing Clarendon’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rosie Riveters’ and The Crossing Clarendon’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon. Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different social media profiles and/or IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Disputes:This Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rosie Riveters, 201 N. Union Street, Suite 110, Alexandria, VA 22314, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than April 1, 2022 5PM EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rosie Riveters, 201 N. Union Street, Suite 110, Alexandria, VA 22314, United States of America and The Crossing Clarendon, 2800 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
- Facebook and Instagram, and YouTube: The Campaign hosted by Rosie Riveters and The Crossing Clarendon is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.
- By posting an entry for The Campaign via Instagram, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.