What is Cookies and Confidence?
Cookies & Confidence is a fundraising event for Rosie Riveters where families with kids of all ages can participate in an interactive, STEM based project, while eating sweet treats and meeting new friends.
Throw your own Cookies and Confidence playdate!
Cookies and Confidence is a great way to catch up and/or meet new friends while doing something charitable as you can simply host your playdate at home, invite all your friends, enjoy a fun activity and eat cookies!
How do I host my own Cookies and Confidence playdate?
Invite everyone - Get all your family, friends, colleagues and neighbors together. You can ask them to come using the really quick and simple e-invitations provided with the Cookies and Confidence kit or by sharing your event on Facebook.
- Ask for a donation - Ask your guests to make a donation for the cookies and STEM activity. You can also raise money by playing games and raffles.
- Organize your activity - We have a number of low-cost and easy to deliver STEM projects you can organize at home. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a copy of our Cookies & Confidence event guide.
- Make it look lovely - Bake your yummiest cookies or buy them! Print off cookie cards to let your guests know the flavor of each one. Put posters up and make your Cookies & Confidence playdate venue look lovely. We Can Do It!
If I host a Cookies & Confidence playdate how do I pay in the donations?
You can submit your donations online via https://www.rosieriveters.com/cookies_and_confidence_donation.
E-mail us at email@example.com and we will send you the Cookies and Confidence event guide featuring a fun STEM activity, e-invites, cookie cards and posters.
Rosie Riveters' mission is to provide a fun space for girls ages 4-14 to imagine, create, and play while developing their skills in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Our organization is built on the premise that innovation is cultivated where experimentation is encouraged; that failure is not in conflict with success, but a necessary and crucial part of it. Through hands-on STEM projects our hope is to not only encourage girls to be strong, confident, and competent in STEM, but to keep them engaged through mentorship programs and network building.
We invite you to join us on our journey as we seek to empower girls in STEM!
At Rosie Riveters, our goal is to inspire girls with the confidence to try. Doing is how you learn. When girls solve problems on their own they learn to be more independent. With the confidence to fail you arm yourself with the tools to win.
Your donation will help inspire and motivate girls to try new STEM skills while helping bridge the gender gap currently found in the sciences.
Thanks to you, Rosie Riveters is able to give girls the opportunity to build hands-on, interactive projects, hear from real-world mentors, and learn what it means to have a career in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- $25 supports one girls participation in a single project.
- $50 supports two girls girls participation in a single project.
- $100 supports one girls participation in a four-week program.
- $350 supports 14 girls participation in a single project.
- $1400 supports a four-week program for one age group (K-1st, 2nd-5th, or 6th-8th).
- $4200 supports supports a full four-week program for three age groups (K-1st, 2nd-5th, and 6th-8th)
Rosie Riveters is a registered 501 c3. All donations are tax deductible.Donate