At Rosie Riveters, our goal is to inspire girls with the confidence to try. Doing is how you learn. When girls solve problems on their own they learn to be more independent. With the confidence to fail you arm yourself with the tools to win.
Your donation will help inspire and motivate girls to try new STEM skills while helping bridge the gender gap currently found in the sciences.
Thanks to you, Rosie Riveters is able to give girls the opportunity to build hands-on, interactive projects, hear from real-world mentors, and learn what it means to have a career in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
Rosie Riveters gift guide:
- $35 fund’s one child’s participation in an after-school project.
- $140 fund's one child's participation in a four week after-school program.
- $490 fund's one age group's (K-1st, 2nd-5th, or 6th-8th) participation in an after-school project.
- $1960 funds the full cost of one age group (K-1st, 2nd-5th, or 6th-8th) in a four week after-school program.
- $5880 funds the full cost of a four week Rosie Riveters after school program (four projects for each age group (K-1st, 2nd-5th, and 6th-8th).
Rosie Riveters is a registered 501 c3. All donations are tax deductible.